Traditional Banking Institutions are trying hard to keep up with upcoming and innovative fintech startups. We reached out to various fintech leaderships and learnt their point of view on how they see the evolution of Banking Industry.
What’s in this discussion
- The present state of traditional banking and what kind of changes to expect in near future.
- How new regulations and technologies will keep our data intact and we will be in charge of our data.
- Digital wallet’s usability will not be limited to storing money but in various purposes.
- New Standards approved by W3C
- Increased usability of blockchain in financial world.
Pramod Dhakal is a Tech entrepreneur at heart, a natural leader, an Agile practitioner, and a Digital Transformation provoker. He has spent over a decade implementing various large-scale transformation initiatives in large multinational organizations. He is an author and contributor at Hitechies largely in the technology space. Pramod is an active investor in cryptocurrencies and he is extremely positive about the future of the decentralized digital economy.