- Adaptability of Hyland in this current crisis.
- Changing landscape of workforce
- Customer centricity is the need for every organizations
- Traditional banking systems are largely outdated and they need to fundamentally change the perspective on delivery of services.
- Viability and the need of digital transformation in large organizations.
- Cautionary adoption of cryptocurrency in the mainstream financial sector.
19% of Americans have never heard of, or don’t know what cryptocurrency is. Just 5% of Americans correctly valued one bitcoin ($15,000 – $20,000). 20%