Who is Tasso Roumeliotis?
Tasso Roumeliotis is currently the CEO & Co-Founder of Numa.Before NumberAI, Tasso founded Location Labs and was an early pioneer in mobile and location-based technology. He built it to 200+ people and eventually sold Location Labs for $220M with only $19M of primary capital invested. Location Labs was profitable for seven consecutive years and was an INC 500 company. He was also an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist Award winner.
What is Numa ?
How can Numa help you ?
Phone and Text Answering
- Caller greeting – After a preset number of rings, Numa answers incoming calls and gives customers the option to text with a business or leave a voicemail.
- Move calls to text message – Numa moves calls to text message, asking callers first if they’d prefer to text the business, then initiates the conversation.
- Text to business phone – Numa enables texting with any business phone, even if it’s a landline, allowing the business to send and receive text messages from the existing phone number.
Instant Text Responses
- Auto text replies – Numa is set up to automatically respond to common questions about hours, appointments and more. Customers get accurate answers while a business stays busy at work.
- Machine learning – As the business responds to customer questions, Numa’s AI will learn answers and patterns and prompt more automatic responses.
- Customizable responses – Businesses can set answers to common questions to keep Numa consistent with a brand voice.
- Real-time updates – Instantly update Numa’s responses at any time for situations such as holidays and weather.
Easy-to-use Shared Online Inbox
- Numa app – Numa’s desktop and mobile app gives teams one shared inbox to view, prioritize and respond to customer messages.
- Text and voicemail alerts – Get notified on desktop and mobile devices when customers text or call.
- Conversation records – View detailed, real-time text conversations to keep a pulse on the customer and staff communication.
- Voicemail transcriptions – Quickly scan messages, filter out spam and prioritize follow ups on the go.
Team Coordination Tools
- Roles and assignments – Assign conversations to team members so customers connect with the right person. Use roles to give varying levels of access to managers and staff.
- Escalation management – Escalate high-priority and time-sensitive conversations so they’re resolved first.
- Notes and reminders – Leave notes for team members (that customers cannot see) with details about that specific conversation or customer.
Pramod Dhakal is a Tech entrepreneur at heart, a natural leader, an Agile practitioner, and a Digital Transformation provoker. He has spent over a decade implementing various large-scale transformation initiatives in large multinational organizations. He is an author and contributor at Hitechies largely in the technology space. Pramod is an active investor in cryptocurrencies and he is extremely positive about the future of the decentralized digital economy.