Who is Tasso Roumeliotis?
Tasso Roumeliotis is currently the CEO & Co-Founder of Numa.Before NumberAI, Tasso founded Location Labs and was an early pioneer in mobile and location-based technology. He built it to 200+ people and eventually sold Location Labs for $220M with only $19M of primary capital invested. Location Labs was profitable for seven consecutive years and was an INC 500 company. He was also an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist Award winner.
What is Numa ?
How can Numa help you ?
Phone and Text Answering
- Caller greeting – After a preset number of rings, Numa answers incoming calls and gives customers the option to text with a business or leave a voicemail.
- Move calls to text message – Numa moves calls to text message, asking callers first if they’d prefer to text the business, then initiates the conversation.
- Text to business phone – Numa enables texting with any business phone, even if it’s a landline, allowing the business to send and receive text messages from the existing phone number.
Instant Text Responses
- Auto text replies – Numa is set up to automatically respond to common questions about hours, appointments and more. Customers get accurate answers while a business stays busy at work.
- Machine learning – As the business responds to customer questions, Numa’s AI will learn answers and patterns and prompt more automatic responses.
- Customizable responses – Businesses can set answers to common questions to keep Numa consistent with a brand voice.
- Real-time updates – Instantly update Numa’s responses at any time for situations such as holidays and weather.
Easy-to-use Shared Online Inbox
- Numa app – Numa’s desktop and mobile app gives teams one shared inbox to view, prioritize and respond to customer messages.
- Text and voicemail alerts – Get notified on desktop and mobile devices when customers text or call.
- Conversation records – View detailed, real-time text conversations to keep a pulse on the customer and staff communication.
- Voicemail transcriptions – Quickly scan messages, filter out spam and prioritize follow ups on the go.
Team Coordination Tools
- Roles and assignments – Assign conversations to team members so customers connect with the right person. Use roles to give varying levels of access to managers and staff.
- Escalation management – Escalate high-priority and time-sensitive conversations so they’re resolved first.
- Notes and reminders – Leave notes for team members (that customers cannot see) with details about that specific conversation or customer.