- In January 27, Fantom made a giant step in the US market by partnering with Coinbase Custody, a highly trusted digital assets custodian. This provided safer FTM investments and opened the coin to wider audience of institutional investor.
- In the same month, Ledger collaborated, adding support to Fantom so that native FTM (Opera FTM) could be safely stored on users’ Ledger Nano S and Nano X wallets.
- UniLend integrated, in February, the synthetic assets of FTM and Fantom, which has permitted users to use fUSD and rEUR on UniLend. This way, there is deeper liquidity, increased capital efficiency and other possibilities the Ethereum-based lending platform.
- The governance live feature has helped the organization collect ideas for system improvement. It is also, this means, supporting their investors and building a strong community.
- The FTMScan platform is the Fantom blockchain explorer where one can navigate the site that enables real-time provision of statistics for well-informed decisions for profitability.
- With its scalable aBFT, there is an endless possibility to power real-world applications, smart healthcare, DeFi, supply chains and real estate tokenization in a cheaper, efficient and more transparent way.
Low transaction fees:
Fantom FTM Price Prediction For 2021.
- On April 27, 2021, HyperChain, a leading global digital assets management company announced a $15 million investment into Fantom’s stake ecosystem through the buying of FTM. HyperChain’s CEO and founder Stelian Balta said, “Fantom remains one of the most exciting and innovative projects in the industry. We’re impressed by the constant technological advancements and the expansion of business development in Asia to tackle real-world issues.”
- Innovating with Go-Opera on April 20, which has significantly improved reliability and network performance.
- Growth in addresses: On Tuesday, March 23, 2021, Fantom recorded its highest increase of 16,853 new addresses in just two days. The Total Distinct Addresses that day was 40,375. It has continued to increase, and as of April 28, it was at 76,679. See chart below
- Increasing transactions: As of April 28, 2021, more than 2.6 billion transactions were found on the FTMScan dashboard, with a ground record of the highest number of 205,978 transactions that Wednesday. See chart below. This can only translate to the fact that users are increasing as well as farming and minting.
- Some technical analysis say there is a $1.5 price forecast for Fantom this year. Why so? Look at the below chart.
Monique is a crypto writer, graduated in journalism and translation, a former editorialist in the national press.